Start or Expand Your Microenterprise
For over 23 years, Grand Rapids Opportunities for Women (GROW) has been West Michigan’s source for relevant training, tools, and techniques to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
* Have you decided that now is the time to be your own boss?
* Are you an entrepreneur looking for guidance?
* Do you need to write a business plan but don’t know where to start?
* Are you looking for financing but aren’t sure of your options?
* Would you like to expand your business but need a marketing plan to make it happen?
You have come to the right place. Since 1989, GROW has been working with thousands entrepreneurs just like you; all with dreams of becoming economically independent. GROW’s entrepreneurial training, counseling, and networking opportunities provide you with the tools you need to start, run, sustain, and expand your business. Whether the topic is finance, management, marketing, or strategic planning, GROW offers professional, high-quality training and business counseling.
GROW is one of only 110 certified Women Business Centers in the nation, and one of three in the State of Michigan, all in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Success stories range from builders to manufacturers, farmers to restaurateurs, salon owners to dog walkers, and health care providers to graphic designers.
Now it’s your turn. Whether you are a start-up or an established business owner, let GROW guide you to business and economic success.